Become a member
The following are benefits the Association will endeavor to offer to the members:
- Address issues pertaining to community welfare.
- Accommodate, support and execute members’ suggestions/initiatives including members’ proposal for hosting/coordinating events.
- Offer advice and guidance in various aspects of living in Perth.
- Grant credit/loan from the Association fund to pay course fees during financial. difficulties – subject to availability to fund and validity of the case.
- Provide help and support during sickness, mishaps and other difficult situations.
- All members are automatically eligible to contest for any Executive committee position.
- Members can recommend to the Association to raise fund for individuals in need of financial support back in Bhutan subject to sub-rules under Fund Management.
We would like to urge every Bhutanese in Perth to be a member of ABPI. If you not a member already, register today!
Membership duration options: