Notification from the Interim Committee: ABPI Executive Committee Election
As per the announcement made my ABPI dated 26 November 2018 in regards to formation of Interim Committee to oversee the election of ABPI executive members 2019, we, the Interim Committee members would like to formally accept the noble responsibility being entrusted on us and we pledge to abide by the Terms of Reference laid out for us. At the same time we would like to thank ABPI for giving us the opportunity to serve our small but vibrant Bhutanese community.
As we come close to this year as a community, let us take a moment and give a huge round of applause to the most hardworking and selfless individuals who are the current executive members for all their contributions to the community. Let us also applaud all the coordinators for the various events we have had for their invaluable contributions to the community.
In regards to the election, we have tentatively scheduled it to be on 30 December 2018, as one of the primary agendas during ABPI 5th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Therefore, we are calling for nominations for all the executive member positions for the year 2019:
8. Games and Sports Manager
9. Area Councilor – Osborne Park & surrounding suburbs
(Surrounding area includes Balga, Mirraboka, Tuart Hill, Joondana, Yokine, Nollamara and Balcatta).
10. Area Councilor – Glendalough & surrounding suburbs (surrounding suburbs include Mt Hawthorn, Mt Lawley, Inaloo, Churchlands and Leederville).
11. Area Councilor – Wembley & surrounding suburbs (Includes Northbridge, Perth city, Subiaco, Mount Claremont, Shenton Park, Scarborough, and West Leederville).
12. Two Area Councilors – Bentley & surrounding suburbs (surrounding suburbs include Karawara, Burswood, Vic Park, Beckenham, St James, Midland, Murdoch, and south of the river).
13. Area Councilor – Mosman Park & surrounding suburbs (Fremantle and Mosman Park)
We request and encourage every Bhutanese in Perth to take part in this election by putting forth the nominations for the positions. On our part, we will ensure that the election will be held in open and fair manner.
Nominations for the aforementioned positions may be submitted directly with the consent of the individuals using the attached prescribed form. The nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 December 2018. Nomination form is available here nomination_form_abpi.docs
Chairperson to Interim Committee
On behalf of the Interim Committee