NATIONAL COUNCIL ELECTION
Please note, the ABPI is collecting your sealed postal ballot to be sent to the Election Commission of Bhutan. Those forms unclaimed and unsigned will be publicly notified and accordingly taken note of in consultation with the respective individuals and with the ECB.
Postal ballots have already been dispatched and many of them waiting to be collected from your end. Your postal ballot is with your respective area coordinators (their names, and phone number):
1. Sangay Dorji: Area Coordinator, Osborne Park & surrounding suburbs (Contact phone 0426007271) – includes Balga, Mirrabooka, Tuart Hill, Joondana, Yokine, Nollamara, Balcatta.
2. Chimi Tshewang: Area Coordinator, Glendalough & surrounding suburbs (Contact phone 0450925422) – includes Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, Inaloo, Churchlands, and Leederville.
3. Tashi Chedup: Area Coordinator, Wembley & surrounding suburbs (Contact phone 0416466044) – includes Perth city, Northbridge, Subiaco, Mount Claremont, Shenton Park, Scarborough, and West Leederville.
4. Yonten Jamtsho: Area Coordinator, Bentley & surrounding suburbs (Contact phone 0450881817) – includes Karawara, Burswood, Vic Park, Beckenham, St James, Midland, Murdoch, and other south of the river.
5. Sherab Zangmo: Area Coordinator, Mosman Park and nearby areas (0452208842).
Please liaise with your respective area coordinators for further communication and collect your ballots at the earliest possible. The last date to drop your postal ballot back to us is on 8 April, 4:00 pm. Kindly drop it with your respective Area Coordinators or any of our Executives.
Finally, please note that the postal ballot closes on 19 April 2018 in Bhutan and we are sending postal ballots back to Bhutan from Perth on 9 April 2018.
Let’s help Bhutan choose her leaders.
7 April 2018.