The Association of Bhutanese in Perth Inc. (ABPI) is pleased to announce the 2nd round of one full tuition fees scholarship for two year course duration exclusively offered at Stanley College campus and for VET courses only. The scholarship is fully funded by Stanley International College Pty Ltd.
For the Year 2022, one slot will be offered to onshore Bhutanese community members and one to HM’s Kidu recipients in Bhutan. Should scholarship offered to HM’s Kidu recipient is unable to process, the said scholarship will be offered to the Bhutanese community members here in Perth that stood second place during the selection process.
The selection process will be as per the criteria specified in “A comprehensive Guide to ABPI Annual Scholarship Award Selection.”
All the eligible and interested Bhutanese community members are hereby asked to apply for the scholarship through email at email@example.com with the following documents latest by 7th March 2022 and late submission will not be entertained.
1. ABPI membership number
2. Copy of Year 12 certificate and mark sheets
3. Copy of certificate(s) of international level recognition (seminars, workshops, training, etc.)
4. Excellence certificate from His Majesty (if any)
5. Proof of letter, if serving / served as ABPI executive member.
6. Proof of community volunteerism in the events organised by ABPI.
For any clarifications, please contact ABPI executives.
With best regards
ABPI Executives 2021-2022