2020 Election is here …
The Interim Committee acknowledges all the members for giving your trust and hope to make this election free, fair and vibrant for all Bhutanese in Western Australia.
The 6th Interim Committee as formed during the 6th AGM of ABPI held its meeting and has organised the following schedule for your kind information, please:
- Nomination of candidates calling starts: 7 December 2019
- Closing of candidates calling: 12 December 2019 by 2300 hours
- Declaration of eligible candidates for election: 14 December 2019 by 2200 hours
- Public campaign and election: 21 December 2019
- All completed nomination form must be sent to email@example.com
- You may nominate yourself for any one of the positions
- For any nomination from a third person, candidates consent must be sent in the form duly signed.
The detailed guidelines for the election (amended) is available on the ABPI website at www.abpiperth.com
Thank you and looking forward for your nominations,
Dr. Karma Nidup
Chairperson, Interim Committee
(On behalf of the Interim Committee)