- This event has passed.
INVITATION FOR ABPI ANNUAL WORKSHOP 2022
January 22 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
OBJECTIVES & BACKGROUND:
Pursuant to the Special General Meeting held on 2nd January 2022, the forum decided to conduct a workshop to finalize events in a year including religious events, sports events, youth programs, and others. The intent of the workshop will be to encourage collaboration amongst various organizing entities and to initiate a shared and inclusive event calendar for the growing Bhutanese community in Perth, WA. The workshop is also a platform for the community leaders/members to share the experiences of conducting events in Perth and come up with best possible strategies to organize events in Perth.
- Highlight of Agenda and Introduction of New General Secretary of ABPI – President, ABPI.
- Discuss and finalize the implementing strategies for national events for 2022 – Chaired by Mr. Dago Tshering, Chairman, ABPI.
- Discuss and finalize sports events 2022, and way forward – Chaired by Mr. Namgay, Board Director ABPI.
- Discuss and finalize religious events 2022, and way forward – Chaired by President – ABPI
- Discuss and finalize the harmony week program for Bhutanese community in Perth scheduled in March 2022 – Chaired by Mr. Kunzang Namgyel, Board Director, ABPI.
- Discuss on the status of Dzongkha Class for Bhutanese Children, and way forward – Chaired by Dr Sonam Peldon, Board Director, ABPI.
- Discuss on the program during Hon Kutsab’s visit to Perth during His Majesty’s Birth Anniversary Celebration (tentative) – Chaired by General Secretary & Event Coordinator – ABPI.
- Any other Agenda – President
VENUE & TIME:
Time: 3:00PM – 7:00PM
Date: 22nd January 2022
Venue: 9 Chesterfield Road, Mirrabooka (ABPI Office premise)
LOGISTICS: Wine, Tea, Coffee, and Snacks would be served at the end.